1. After receiving the sales order, contact agent to get vessel information, update to ship
2. Arrange boarding officer and transportation for goods delivery.
3. Control Operation cost within the budget (Follow SOP)
4. Check all daily Delivery Note and Customer Feedback form complete.
5. Follow all Delivery Note collection after finish the delivery
6. Training boarding officer technical store knowledge to reduce return products
7. Check all goods status before loading and reminder boarding officer if something need to
8. Help boarding officer to check with warehouse or purchaser when boarding officer on
9. To be coordinator among sales, purchasers, warehouse and boarding officer to make
delivery flow smooth.
10. Enhance expertise and efficiency through initiatively participating in all kinds of learning and training
11. Enhance the sense of safety. Comply with company regulation; wear personal protective
equipment such as safety helmet, working clothes, safety shoes, lifejacket if necessary.
12. Complete other tasks assigned by Operation Manager
13. Initiatively communicate and cooperate with other departments
14. With correct sense of wealth, logic, life and morality
Education: Secondary, GCE N or O Level, ITE or equivalent
Experience: At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in marine logistic industry
• Working knowledge and experience with MS office
• Ability to operation analysis and problem solving
• Ability of fluent communication in English and bilingual in another language