- In this position you will be responsible for overseeing all day to day operations to ensure smooth execution from end to end.
- Evaluate and enforce operational policies, standards and procedures.
- Manage any operational issues that may arise and provide solutions.
- You will be responsible for process improvement and optimisation to prevent issues with the customers.
- Minimum Diploma in logistics/ supply chain Management.
- At least 4 years previous experience in a similar role
- Good communication skill
- Good organisational skills and leadership abilities.