Operations Manager - Manufacturing
The Operations Manager is responsible for managing all operational aspects of this manufacturing facility. This is an excellent opportunity for a hands-on, high-energy leader. Familiarity with chemical manufacturing processes is a plus.
- Prioritizes production schedules based on sales, equipment efficiency, and materials supply
- Manage all aspects of the supply chain
- Manage budgets and forecasting
- Directs the activities in production area(s) to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives.
- Plans and administers procedures and budgets.
- Develops the schedules and manpower requirements
- Oversight of critical shop activities such as production planning, preventative maintenance and continuous improvement efforts.
Desired qualifications and experience:
- 10+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with chemical manufacturing processes is a plus
- Familiarity with MRP systems and implementation
- Experience working within ISO or Military Standard Quality assurance systems
- 5s and lean implementation skills
- Bachelor's degree in a related engineering discipline
- Strong leadership skills coupled with a can-do attitude