Operations Manager - Manufacturing
The Operations Manager is responsible for managing and continuously improve all operational aspects of this equipment manufacturing facility. This is an excellent opportunity for a hands-on, high-energy leader.
- Leads, directs, and reviews the work of direct and indirect reports to maximize morale, engagement, and productivity
- Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply
- Manage all aspects of the supply chain, including vendor selection and negotiation
- Manage budgets and forecasting, including capital expenditures
- Directs the development and implementation of activities in production area(s) to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives.
- Plans and administers procedures and budgets.
- Develops the schedules and manpower requirements for assigned areas.
- Oversight of critical shop activities such as production planning, preventative maintenance and continuous improvement efforts.
Desired qualifications and experience:
- 10+ years of supervisory experience in a high precision manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with EPICOR 10 ERP system
- Strong CAD/CAM, CNC, and manual machine tool knowledge and experience
- Experience working within ISO or Military Standard Quality assurance systems
- Familiarity with ASME welding and pressure vessel code requirements
- 5s and lean implementation skills
- Bachelor's degree in a related engineering discipline
- Strong leadership skills coupled with a can-do attitude