Faststream are currently working in partnership with a cruise company and have an exciting opportunity for an Operator Deck / Crewing Officer - Shorebased - Hamburg.
As the Operator Deck you will be involved in the recruitment of technical and nautical staff for this leading cruise company's fleet as well as additional HR duties.
- Manning of the Deck department of the ships in line with the crew complement, flag state regulations and company quality standards
- Liaison with the crewing agencies
- Smooth vacation and relief planning of your crew and their life cycle management
- Document management, maintenance of personnel data records
- Review of seafarer's appraisal reports and conclude further career steps
- Collaboration within Marine HR with development, compliance and training department
- Business partnering with the technical and operations departments
To be consider for this role you should have the following;
- Vocational Training or Bachelor Degree in Ship Management, Human Resources, or Maritime Administration
- Experience in recruitment, placement and employment of staff, resource planning, staff scheduling
- Relevant experience in HR Marine/Crew Management preferred
- Enthusiasm, decisiveness
- social competence and the ability to work in a team
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office
- Fluent in English language
- Good organizational, planning & communication skills
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with an established cruise company. Salary of between 40,000 Euros - 45,000 Euros (dependant on experience) and excellent benefits package.
Please contact Lydia Robinson on 00442380208830 or email your CV to Lydia.email@example.com