Full spectrum of secretarial support to Chairman
• Provide support to the daily activities of the Chairman including emails and meeting arrangements.
• Prepare reports, documents and presentation materials to be used by Chairman including coordination.
• Arrange internal and external meetings
• Handle travel arrangements – flight reservation, hotel accommodation, visa applications etc.
• Attend to Chairman’s personal work.
• Any other duties as required by the Chairman
• Can be traveling frequently
• Explore business opportunities
• Follow-up on sales inquiries email
• Possess at least a diploma/degree
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar capacity
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Able to speak fluently and write well in English and Mandarin – to communicate with Mandarin-speaking associates
• Good initiative, well organized, meticulous and able to work independently.
• Proficient with MS Office