Our client is a world-leading Classification Society.
The Piping Engineer will be required to assist the mechanical team with design and engineering reviews. The successful applicant will have a Degree Electrical Engineering, or Marine Engineering with specialism in piping. Knowledge and/or experience of Ballast Water Treatment Systems, Scrubber Systems is desirable but mot essential.
The Piping Engineer will be involved in engineering design reviews and analysis assignments, ensuring compliance with the respective regulations: Preparing technical specifications
- Liaising with clients and other disciplines to successfully complete reviews
- Producing briefs, specifications and technical report writing.
- Degree in Marine Engineering (or related)
- Industry experience in similar engineering role
- Pipinmg design expertise
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Experience and/or knowledge of Ballast Water Treatment Systems, Scrubber System
- Understanding of ship construction.