- Invite participants for workshops based on segments and work closely with Consultants.
- Assist in the workshop facilitation.
Post Overall Strategy & Roadmap Stage
- Notify Program Director prior to Workstream set-up (potentially 1 month prior set up)
- Organize the first workstream meetings with all the appointed FTP workstream members.
- Assist to elect the team leader for each workstream before hand-over to the appointed leader.
- Assist to setup the project charter for each workstream and ensure all workstream leaders and members are informed and clear on the expectations and deliverables.
Design & Execution Stage
- Liaise and work closely with Operations and Change Management (OCM) Solution & Technology (S&T) and individual Workstream teams on development on Program Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT) chart, projecting Gantt chart, establish cost-benefit analysis and measure success.
- Liaise with individual Workstream leads on PERT chart & Gantt chart on actual result tracking and report to FTP Core Team (FCT) and Steering Committee (TSC).
- Develop risk register of individual workstream.
- Liaise with all workstreams in managing risk and mitigation plans.
- Red flag risks, escalation plans and status update on timely basis.
- Update Program Director on timely manner on the progress, fall back (if any) in scheduled timeline, feedback to OCM team on any initiatives / plans that require attention during the FTP period.
- Prepare program performance report on need basis.
- Main linkage of all workstream leads to FCT where necessary.