An opportunity to work for a leading shipping agency in their busy global key accounts department. You will manage the service delivery of a team of operational assistants who are coordinating the key client and vessel requirements.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supervising the team for the daily operational requirements, ensuring smooth service delivery and performance targets are achieved.
- Ensure all operational procedures are competently executed
- Manage and monitor key account/client requests and ensure the reporting, procedures, policies and working instructions are in line with the contractual agreement.
- Key stakeholder engagement, follow up and relationship development
- Assist with the onboarding and implementation of new key accounts into the business
Suitable candidates must have a strong understanding of the of the shipping market with previous experience working within an operational led environment.
You should possess excellent customer service and people management skills to confidently supervise a team.