Our client, a world renowned vessel owner is on the lookout for an experienced Port Captain to support their Singapore office.
- Coordination of vessels during its time in the ports.
- Gathering information on all new ports facilities and restriction guidelines.
- Provide operational assistance for vessel operators during port call.
- Pro-active assistance to be provided before vessel's arrival in co-ordination with operator.
- Negotiation of rates with stevedores and agents.
- Ensure all cargoes identified aresafe for transportation.
- Qualification : Master Mariner or Chief officer ticket holder with seagoing experience a
- Preferable candidates with shore experience of at least 2 years in similar position managing
- Good English - verbally & in writing;
- Must be able to travel at short notice;
- Physically fit to visit sea ports in South East Asia.
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W