- Maritime academy preferred, will consider HS diploma with engineering experience on tugs/small vessels
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in the tug industry preferred
- Sailing time as C/E or previous shoreside tug experience is ideal
- Able to communicate effectively, taking ownership for jobs/tasks to completion
- Familiar with class and regulatory rules/statutes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Currently authorized to work in the US, no visa or sponsorship at this time. Must have or be able to obtain MMD and TWIC
In return for the above, our client offers a generous base salary, paid vacation and excellent benefits. This is a great opportunity for someone to leverage their tug experience either at sea or shoreside with an established organization that continues to enjoy year to year growth.