- Facilitate bunker fuel transfers at the major ports in South Florida: Miami; Port Everglades; Canaveral; Palm Beach; and Tampa.
- Assist vessels and fuel trucks with paperwork to expedite transfer process
- Minimize delays in fuel deliveries
- Liaison with port and law enforcement agencies (such as US Coast Guard and Fish & Wildlife)
- Other duties as required
- High School education (Associates Degree preferred)
- Knowledge of port operations
- Knowledge of fuel transfer operations
- Familiarity with ships and/or large yachts
- Math ability for fuel conversion calculations.
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to obtain a US TWIC Card
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check (including DMV History)
- Ability to work legally in the USA