An exciting opportunity to work with a leading owner within their busy commercial department as a Post Fixtures Executive.
Within this role, you will work alongside the operations team responsible for the following;
- Ensuring the delivery of freight, time charter hire, demurrage and various claims within their agreed time frames.
- Maintain regular contact with third parties including charterers, brokers and agents.
- Review time charter in/out hire calculations and invoicing.
- Ensure all business commitments are adhered to and in full compliance with charter party agreements.
- Maintain and review all Charter Party records, escalating any non-compliances when required.
- Actively assist Masters with Charter Party advice, aiding in the reduction in port expenses.
Suitable applicants for this position will require a strong knowledge of Charter Party Agreements and will currently be working either within vessel operations or a post-fixtures position such as claims or demurrage. .
European right to work required.