A well-reputed dry-bulk entity is looking for Post Fixture Executive to join their growing team in Singapore.
In this role you will be responsible for the for the following:
- Drawing up voyage charterparty in line with recap of fixture
- Monitoring vessels' movement and report same to relevant parties
- To confirm laycans and vessel nominations with relevant shipping companies
- Handling of shipping documents such as B/L, timesheet at loading/discharging ports and to make corresponding laytime calculation
- Generation of Brokerage, Despatch and Demurrage invoices
- In a dispute between Charterers and Owners such as cargo damage or shortage, laytime, to liaise between parties for settlement based on charterparty terms
- Inputting data into IMOS
- Other assigned clerical work in relation to charter contracts and voyage completion per the instruction of Manager
To be considered for this role, you should have at least one year of working experience in an operations function within the dry bulk sector. You should possess knowledge of basic maritime related terms. Good negotiation and problem-solving skills are a must. The ideal candidate will be a team-player with a collaborative working attitude, possess excellent communication skills and possess a high attention to detail.
This role is open to candidates with ready working Singapore working entitlement.