- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to produce visually stunning and impactful presentations
- Communicate with senior leaders and be able to visually translate stakeholder concepts and requirements
- Comfortable working with quick deadlines
- Solid understanding of branding and architecture is critical in conveying brand authority
- Possess additional skills within the digital medium
- Management of presentation templates and document templates in the Microsoft Office Suite on Mac and PC.
- Build efficiencies and designer knowledge in template rights management, master slides/pages, artwork production, font selection/embedding, and typesetting in presentation platforms
- Adapt existing PowerPoint an Word documents to maintain visual consistency. Immediate knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Design, Graphics, or related field
- A minimum of three (3) years successful and related work experience; experience with collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to produce impactful presentations
- A strong portfolio showcasing presentation design and other work in digital design
- A good eye for design, aesthetics, and current design trends.
- Excellent time management with strong attention to detail (creative and content)
- Excellent ability to explain solutions and decisions to business partners in a style that fosters collaboration
- Expert proficiency with Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.), Microsoft Suite, Mac/PC, and related design tools.