Headquartered in Europe and supported by over 25000 employees globally, our client is one of the international 3PL company who specialises in freight management, transport management, logistics and supply chain management services.
- Develop and maintain selling price structure for new and existing customers based on pricing data.
- Procure, recommend and implement competitive pricing
- Analyze pricing data and improve pricing structure for efficiency and profit increase.
- Support in the financial analysis to maximize profits and provide customer competitive solutions.
- Provide leadership and manage margin policies and guidelines nationwide
- Stay updated with market trend and development with Product Managers and teams
- Develop and implement pricing requirements aligned to company’s terms and conditions.
- Utilise and maximise in using pricing systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or any relevant field.
- 5 years of pricing experience in freight forwarding/3PL environment
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to think strategically and analytically.
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft, Windows)
- Detailed oriented and time efficient.
- Able to travel when required
Visit www.directsearchasia.global/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com