ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead respective Line Engineers in Electrical Discipline in the Company to ensure delivery of safe, fit-for-purpose, robust and cost-effective Electrical Design System and Operation.
- Manage performance, quality and standards of Electrical engineering deliverables throughout all engineering phases (Conceptual Engineering, Engineering Definition, FEED, and DDE).
- Provide technical advice and/or solution during Commissioning and/or Operation.
- Manage, review and verify engineering deliverables for Electrical Discipline.
- Lead the development of Electrical design and operation philosophy, basis of design, functional specification and SOW (inclusive of its sub-section) for MSQ / RFQ of engineering services.
- Develop technical basis for CAPEX development for new project (pre award) and ensure supply gaps / risks are adequately accounted for technical specifications and / or commercial terms.
- Implement Electrical design changes requirement and MOC throughout all engineering phases.
- Responsible for Interfacing with other Engineering discipline in Engineering & Design Section.
- Develop strategies to facilitate continuous development of Marine & Electrical team capability and standards in order to meet Company vision and mission.
- Participate in Senior Engineer / Lead TCP assessment and provide improvement plan.
- Contribute in HAZOP / HAZID and Project Risk Studies.
COMPETENCIES, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS:
- Highly competent in engineering management aspect with further benefits of floaters associated design.
- Well-versed with classification societies rules, industry standards and regulations.
- Knowledgeable in associated engineering discipline design tools, codes and standards.
- Able to address design risk and shortfall.
- Effective communication skills, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Able to work to the highest levels of customer service, confidentiality, and ethical behaviour.
- 12 years of relevant work experience in engineering design of Electrical.
- 5 years of work experience with RLEC for existing ships Marine System for FPSOs and FSOs.
- 5 years managerial experience in managing specific engineering discipline or project management.
- Experience in floaters type design aspect is preferred (Conceptual Study, FEED and DDE).
- Relevant recognized qualifications – Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Marine or other related engineering) discipline or Class 1 or 2 Marine Engineer Certificate of Competency FG Unlimited.
Preference: Professional Engineer with Practicing Certificate / Registered with relevant professional body.