Flagship Management is currently seeking an experienced Procurement Manager for a growing marine hydraulics company in Ft. Lauderdale. This company is located within one of the premier yacht shipyards in South Florida, and specializes in the repair and maintenance of all hydraulics systems on superyachts. The procurement manager will be responsible for the ordering of hydraulic parts, keeping appropriate inventory levels, working with technicians to order special parts and appropriate shipping options when needed.
- minimum of 1 year of experience procuring construction materials
- knowledge of marine hydraulics / yacht maintenance
- excellent communication and organization skills
- experience working with multiple projects simultaneously
- strong computer skills including the Microsoft Office Suite
- minimum of a high school diploma
- American citizen or current green card holder
- ability to pass an initial background check and drug screen
- Florida resident
- Associates degree or higher
- experience with Quickbooks
In return, this company is offering a competitive hourly wage with benefits, and a chance to work in the growing superyacht maintenance sector.