The Product Manager will provide technical and traditional product management skills to manage a portfolio of products in one of the core business units (Water Treatment) on a global basis. The role is engineering focused throughout the product lifecycle. The Product Manager will lead cross-functional teams to integrate systems and processes to achieve project deliverables.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage global product offering, monitoring sales and pricing positioning to ensure maximization of value to the organization
- Manage global product brand to ensure offering evolves with industry and customer trending
- Manage supplier relationships and instruct operations on business requirements
- Develop product collateral, including product data sheets, sales presentations, and demonstration kits or apparatus
- Monitor the marine industry trends and identify opportunities for new offerings
Required / Desired Knowledge, Experiences and Skills:
- 5+ years in a technical role or industrial marketing experience required; preferably in the Maritime industry
- Demonstrated product and project management results
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Understanding of chemical product regulations, preferably IMO, classifications and flag administration rules a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Marine or Mechanical Engineering or Marketing required; MBA in Marketing highly desirable
Position requires domestic and international travel approximately up to 25%.
Must be authorized to work legally in the USA. Successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.