Flagship Management is currently looking to recruit a Production Manager for a growing manufacturer of high-end inflatable boats for both commercial and recreational purposes. The production manager is responsible for overseeing the build process, production and parts staff, establishing job schedules to meet deadlines, developing quality control systems and standards , and improving upon the production processes and bills of materials.
- Able to work hands-on by teaching and supervising boat building techniques
- Management of boat building team to ensure the highest quality on every boat
- Oversee quality assurance checks on boats before delivery
- Manage warehousing options for boats before delivery
- Experience in boat production & leading staff to accurately build boats to schedule
- Able and flexible to work with different personalities
- Strong computer skills, experience using a database regularly
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with boat building and / or rigging including marine carpentry skills
- Experience working in a leadership / management role
In return, this company is prepared to offer a competitive salary and benefits plus a chance to work with a great team and product.