VA Production Manager
Responsible for managing all labor for quality and time effectiveness in the Chesapeake, Virginia facility.
JOB RESPONSIBILITY SUMMARY
- Quote sales/service to customers
- Maintain customer relationships
- Completes all jobs from initial quoting to final QA acceptance
- Manage subordinates daily work activities
- Oversee work/inspection processes
- Complete inspection reports
- Assures compliance to company QMS
- Report noncompliance issues
- Complies with all safety/PPE requirements
- Inventory control
- Company Vehicle maintenance
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Possess good written and verbal communication skills, computer skills, training skills, attention to detail, leadership abilities.
Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Mechanical/Electrical field technician with Navy Ship Repair experience or a minimum 3 years’ experience as a mechanical/electrical service manager required. Experience with NAVSEA Standard Items a must. Experience with Marotta, Tyco, Leslie, Nu-Torque actuators, valves and controllers preferred. Technical degree or certification preferred.
High School diploma