Spearheading the search for our client who is one of the top Vessel owners, the client is looking for a Project Control Manager (FPSO). We are looking for an individual with at least 15 years of experience in EPC projects involved with FPSOs. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and shortlisted candidates will be contacted by one of our specialists shortly.
• Monitoring Contractor to ensure Contractor complies with Company’s requirement as per Contract
• Attend internal and external progress, coordination and any other meeting as required
• Provide an independent assessment and quality check of contractors deliverables and reports especially progress, cost & schedule forecast, variation and claims
• Reviews and validates contractor control systems, procedure, organization and personnel, to ensure they meet the company requirements as per Contract
• Regularly report the updated activity to FPSO project team as well as functional managers (Project Services, Contracts & Procurement, Legal, IM&T, etc ) in timely manner as required
• Change control – efficient management of contract change, minimizing any impact of the change management process on the progress of the works while complying with requirements and procedures.
• Analyze and communicate early to internal management team any trends that may impact on key project parameters and provide an indication of any potential impact.
• Prepare and issue the higher level input into the overall Company Project Management reporting documents and systems.
• Maintain close coordination with the functional groups as required.
• Supervise all project control team in FPSO and provide the appropriate advice and guidance to them in timely manner
• Assess the performance of staff who report to this position in mid year and end of year .
• Monitor commitments and liaise with functional coordination.
• Bachelor degree or higher technical qualification
• Min 15 years experience
• In depth understanding of how FPSO projects are structured and function, especially post EPC award.
• Have a broad knowledge and experience to deal with EPC Contract, Project Control progress control, contracts & procurement(contract administration), information management, cost control and reporting.
• A thorough understanding of processes throughout the project lifecycle.
• Ability to extract information from a diverse cross section of project personnel and transformation into procedural format
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com