- Manage and deliver a robust, FPSO Technical Proposal which sufficiently addresses the key challenges of the project.
- Provide support and guidance to the Contracts & Commercial Team in the preparation of the FPSO Commercial Proposal including Project Budget (CAPEX).
- Manage and direct the Technical Bid Team and deliver the FPSO Technical Proposal in support of the Commercial Proposal with clear strategies.
- Motivate, Coach Lead and Direct Project Management Team (PMT) to ensure that Project Goals are met.
- Develop strategic relationships with clients, industry partners, shipyard, fabricators, manufacturers and suppliers on latest information of technical know-how, procedures, systems and equipment available in the market.
- Issue periodic Project performance reporting, progress against approved timelines, safety incidences or other matters that effect deliverables of the project.
- 20 – 25 years relevant experience in the execution of major Offshore Oil & Gas EPCIC projects.
- Minimum years of FPSO Experience: 12
- Minimum number of FPSO Projects (throughout relevant phases): 4
- Broad knowledge of concepts, principles and practices in Floater Production Technology, Floater Operation and Maintenance.
- Fundamental understanding of concepts, principles and practices in the oil and gas rules/regulations/conventions.
- Fundamental understanding of Marine and Offshore contracts, planning & scheduling, commercial, budget controls and arrangements.
- Relevant recognized qualifications – Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering discipline.