Faststream are currently working with a globally present company, provider of engineering and underwater service to the Marine, offshore renewable energy, utilities and oil & gas markets.
They are currently looking for a Project Engineer to work within the offshore environment and subsea construction team.
The key elements they are looking for in successful candidates are:
* Cable Lay/Umbilical Lay/Subsea Construction.
* Ability to use AutoCAD or SolidWorks.
* Offshore Windfarm experience.
* Confident in your ability to be client facing
* Background in oil & gas or offshore renewable vessels
* Degree in Engineering; Naval Architecture, Marine or Mechanical Engineering
* Willing to travel both nationally and internationally.
This is well suited for an individual with a relevant background who wants to take that next step in their career, make an impact and be a key member of a passionate and growing team.
The company offer a very competitive salary and benefits for the successful candidate, if you would be interested in the role and would like to find out more, please don't hesitate and apply.