Flagship Management is currently looking to recruit a Project Engineer for a major yacht shipyard in Maine. The Project Engineer will be responsible for coordinating yacht service, building, repair, and refit work orders on large yachts. This includes client interaction, scheduling, organization of engineering and marine skill tradesmen, quality assurance, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a marine project manager or engineer
- Knowledge / Experience with boat / yacht building, materials, and systems
- Knowledge of the yachting industry
- Strong organizational and scheduling skills
- American citizen or current green card holder
- Formal education in engineering or boat building
- Bachelor's degree in naval architecture or marine engineering
In return, this company offers a competitive salary and benefits program, plus a chance to work for one of the world's most widely respected shipyards.