Our client, an international organization that provides engineering consultancy to the Marine & Offshore industry is on the lookout for an Electrical Engineer to join their engineering team in Singapore.
- Candidate will perform detailed engineering review of drawings and documents for compliance with Rules/Guides, international codes/standards and international maritime regulations.
- Candidate will use in-house tools and software to perform calculations and evaluate designs.
- Candidate will draft technically accurate and timely letters, reports, and responses to client.
- Candidate will communicate with internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Candidate will propose technical advice to field operations and other technical offices.
- Candidate will propose new approaches to problems encountered and make recommendations for changes in methods, procedures or designs.
- Any relevant academics
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Able to communicate well in English
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com