- In this position you will be responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating technical management aspects of the projects.
- Client/contractor meetings and resolving any management project issues.
- Responsible for preparing drawings, plans and specification of projects, engineered systems, technical equipment or components.
- Drafting and engineering of communication, navigation equipment and satellite communications systems.
- You will be responsible for the project engineer schedule and forecasts.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- At least 1 years previous experience in project management.
- AutoCad 2015 & MS Office.