Project Manager - Here is an outstanding chance to join a company that is experiencing substantial growth.
Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
Project Manager Job Duties:
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Reporting to Senior Project Manager.
- University degree in relevant field Naval Architect, Marine engineer or Mechanical engineer
- 5-6 years of experience with ship repair or work experience with maritime project management.