Faststream are pleased to be working alongside this global leading marine services provider who are immediately hiring for a Project Manager to join their transformation team working on an application development in their Chafford Hundred based office. This will be an initial 6 month contracted position with the possibility of extension.
- Will be reporting directly to Vice President, Transformation
- Manage hand-over and planning of release
- Work closely with transformation team and third party development providers
- Implement appropriate processes for identifying requirements, monitoring progress, communicating with customers
- Communicate with other teams as relevant
- Demonstrate clear project management and leadership skills within the organisation
- Experience of IT Application Project Management
- PMP or PRINCE2 qualified or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of the shipping industry is desirable
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of aspects of Project Management is also desirable
- Ambitious and self-motivated
In return the company offers:
- A great company culture
- A competitive benefits package
- Career progression opportunities
Candidates should be within a reasonable commutable distance to Chafford Hundred and must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Please apply and / or contact Lakhshmi.Digwa@faststream.com in confidence to discuss this role further.