Experience leader in the specialized field of marine coatings application and marine preservation in the shipyard industry to run a project by establishing basic priorities, work sequences, proper distribution of work, and allotment of manpower, equipment and materials
Duties and Responsibilities
- • Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- • Identifies resources needed
- • Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- • Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- • Identifies business development and revenue opportunities as they relate to a specific project
- • Facilitates team and client meetings effectively
- • Possesses a thorough understanding of ship repair, in particular, US Navy and US Navy preservation
- • Document all Condition Found Reports and any additional reports to the customer
- • BS in Business Administration or Project Management and 5 years of experience in the shipyard industry with at least 1 year in a supervisory role or minimum of 10 years of experience in shipyard industry with at least 3 years as a Superintendent
- • Experience in dry docks and vessel inspections
- • Computer skills in Microsoft Office Suites
- • Detail oriented
- • Must be a US citizen
- • Must be able to access government installations
- • Must pass an occupational physical, drug screen and respirator medical authorization test
- • Must be able to work any assigned shift and ability to work assigned overtime
- • OSHA 10 – Maritime, willingness to obtain through company-paid training