Experienced leader in the specialized field of marine coatings application and marine preservation in the shipyard industry to run a project by establishing basic priorities, work sequences, proper distribution of work, and allotment of manpower, equipment and materials
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources needed
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Effectively apply our methodology and enforce project standards.
- Identifiy business development and revenue opportunities as they relate to a specific project
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively
- Possess a thorough understanding of ship repair, in particular, US Navy and US Navy preservation
- Document all Condition Found Reports and any additional reports to the customer
- BS in Business Administration or Project Management and 5 years of experience in the shipyard industry with at least 1 year in a supervisory role or minimum of 10 years of experience in shipyard industry with at least 3 years as a Superintendent
- Experience in dry docks and vessel inspections
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office Suites
- Detail oriented
- Must be a US citizen
- Must be able to access government installations
- Must pass an occupational physical, drug screen and respirator medical authorization test
- Must be able to work any assigned shift and ability to work assigned overtime
- OSHA 10 – Maritime, willingness to obtain through company-paid training