Our client, an international leader in shipping is looking to upgrade their fleet management software solutions and are looking for a Project Manager to lead this project. In this role, you will manage and direct projects from inception to completion, working with customers at all levels of an organization. You will be responsible to define the scope of the project, manage any changes or issues that arise, while communicating on a regular basis with both internal stake holders. We are looking for someone the following:
- University degree, BS in Marine Engineering, IT or similar preferred. Knowledge of NS5 or Spectec (AMOS) would be a plus.
- 5 plus years of project management experience in a software application environment.
- Experience in application delivery a must.
- Must be able to communicate clearly the customer and internal departments to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Able to travel, up to 20% if needed for customer on site work.,
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States, no sponsorship or visa assistance at this time.
In return for the above, our client offers a generous base salary, potential for annual bonus, excellent benefits and paid vacation. This is a great opportunity to leverage your past project management experience delivering software solutions with a stable, international organization that continues to enjoy year to year growth.