- Coordinate activities with all departments involved with the new ships during development of their design and construction.
- Coordinate technical meetings with shipyard design personnel, ensure assistance of specialised consultants, technical staff and shipyard personnel.
- You will be responsible for evaluating any request specification changes/modifications with shipyard and highlight any concerns to add or remove any requests in terms of cost, weight and shipbuilding programme.
- Evaluate progress of projects and production/construction stages and inform relevant parties.
- Responsible for people management, development and resourcing.
- BSc in Engineering, preferably in mechanical, marine, Naval Architecture.
- 5 years of experience in ship production/operation
- Project Management experience and have worked with a team on ship building project.