Looking for a great job in paradise? My client is currently seeking several Project Managers to oversee and execute ongoing government and commercial ship repair projects. We're looking for someone familiar with managing NAVSEA US government projects.
As Project Manager, you will be the point person for managing the projects and contracts. You will help ensure the most cost effective methods to complete repair work while identifying and mitigating risks. Review costs, schedules, and project plans to identify milestones and roadblocks. Use your excellent communications skills to push information regarding progress of projects and programs. You will be a decision maker and a problem solver, working to accomplish the goals of this organization.
- Engineering degree or relevant project experience
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Familiarity with NAVSEA standards and contracts
- Shipyard or construction project experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Leader, motivator, communicator, listener
- USA Citizen able to pass security clearance background check required
- Desire to live and work in paradise