At Faststream we have an exciting opportunity for a Ship Repair Project Planner to join an incredible shipyard based in the Bahamas.
As a Project Planner, you will be responsible for the cradle to grave planning of large scale ship repair projects. The project could include steelwork, pipework, mechanical, hull treatment, electrical etc on a variety of vessel types.
Previous experience as a Project Planner within a shipyard is essential as you must have a thorough understanding of the life cycle of ship repair projects.
- Creation of baseline project schedule
- Constant internal and external liaison to identify any potential schedule deviations, opportunities, mitigation and then communication to the Project Managers
- Reporting of project performance data, project schedules in a concise and timely manner as required
- Working closely with the buying department to ensure all materials and subcontract labour are planned effectively
- Three years+ experience working as a Project Planner within a ship repair yard (or similar) environment
- An expert user of MS Projects
- Strong communication skills - both spoken and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player attitude
To apply and find out more, please send your CV to Kate.Drever@faststream.com.