The client, a renowned organization that own and operate a fleet of FPSO & FSO is on the lookout for a Project Procurement Manager to join their operations team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Integrates Procurement in the project management process and project teams at an early stage.
- Analyze sales and operations planning in respect of starting / new projects, assessing and controlling of material costs within the whole project business in order to ensure the involvement of Procurement.
- Analyze scope of supply and customer contract agreements, carry out risk analyses and introduce negotiation recommendations together with Commodity Management to prepare for negotiations with suppliers (back-to-back where appropriate) and to initiate appropriate measures.
- Drive Procurement strategies in projects on the basis of Division-wide and BU-wide Procurement strategies and ensure their implementation, as well as identify solution approaches and integrate diverse objectives to achieve the project and the strategic Procurement targets.
- Head up contractual and price negotiations and/or support the specialist buyers responsible for particular material fields to secure project targets with optimum conditions.
- Identify particular Procurement risks, opportunities and market forces during the project to avoid potential damage / exploit potential opportunities through tailored risk and claim management
- Support new supplier and project development in china market, align the strategy and implementation.
- Any relevant Degree
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Must have experience working in the Marine & Offshore industry
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org