- Develop, plan and manage the creation of the proposals ensuring compliance with customer requirements, highlighting Company’s value proposition and deliver strategic approaches to secure projects.
- Develop, plan, manage the smooth running of the bid process which involves overseeing quality submission on technical and commercial aspects within the tender parameters to deliver a strong, winning case to the prospective client.
- Develop, plan and manage responses to Market Survey, Request for Information (RFI) and Pre-Qualification (Pre-Q) submissions ensuring alignment with overall commercial contracting strategy.
- Develop, plan and manage the development of tender submission documents, in collaboration with Unit’s internal departments and external stakeholders (if any), of suitable solutions that meet the client’s technical and commercial requirements.
- Develop, plan and manage the preparation of all necessary supporting documents for Pre-Qs and ITBs to obtain the necessary endorsement from the Unit’s Business Committee, Risk Management Committee on tender/bid/binding proposals.
- Develop, plan and manage post-ITB activities, including reviews, clarifications and negotiation process in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders until Contract Award or ITB closure.
- Provide specific guidance and motivation to drive the development of a ready pool of capable and competent working team, motivate and coach subordinates to be a high-performing team.
- Supporting Company ambition to be recognised as a leading provider and operator of ‘High Value and Complex Offshore facilities’
- Working in a multi-cultural environment across multiple Countries and Locations
- Stringent Deadlines: should always be ready with well-equipped processes and -trained resources to handle urgencies regarding bid preparation and timely submission.
- Coordination and Timely receipts of required Documents: The Bid Commercial Management require requisition of information from various departments and critical to receive them timely through efficient communication and coordination.
- Multi-dimensional Requirement: Different regulation and policies adopted by different countries internationally resulting with various requirement to understand and comply, e.g. tax regime, local content, company setup, etc.
- 10-12 years relevant experience in the execution of major Offshore Oil & Gas EPC projects.
- Minimum Years of FPSO Experience: 5
- Number of FPSO Projects (throughout relevant phases): 1
- Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline.
- MBA or related professional qualification is an additional advantage.
- Ideally hold or working towards membership of an appropriate professional body.