- Responsible for souring, selecting and negotiating with suppliers to constantly strive for best purchase price while maintaining the highest level of quality, reliability and service.
- Sourcing for maintenance parts, equipment, plant supplies& packing material.
- To liaise with government body for custody harmonized system code application & tax exemption matter
- Possess a tertiary qualification of degree in any field, preferably with additional qualification in Purchasing and / or Material Management or Mechanical Engineering background.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in similar industries & understanding ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 & ISO45001:2018 standard.
- International exposure (IPO) or regional purchasing (countries in Asia region such as China, Taiwan, Japan etc. or Europe region)
- Possess high personal integrity, achievement orientation, initiative, teamwork, persuasion & convincing, good interpersonal skills, positive & cost conscious mindset.
- Possess strong analytical & negotiation skills.
- Required skill(s): Purchasing, Planning, Procurement