The Manager of Logistics/Purchasing is responsible for overseeing the company's supply chain and purchasing activities. The position will serve as the direct report for the purchasing and warehouse department personnel and will report directly to Executive Management.
- Develop and lead inventory management programs and strategy
- Execute Strategic Sourcing Plan for critical spares and ongoing daily inventory requirements
- Lead all negotiations vendor agreements
- Manage all warehousing operations as well as fleet vehicles
- Improve cost control, inventory control, and cost reduction