- Ensures the full potential of the Regional Supply Base may be discovered and reviewed by reporting directly to the Regional Key Account Manager
- Challenges and enhances the objectives, goals, and strategies, including financial targets for the short, medium, and long term, as well as risk mitigation.
- Ensures full achievement of regional targets through best-in-class strategy and action plan execution
- Works closely with the regional Purchasing Key Account Manager to identify and develop the best business partnerships.
- Works in concert with the Regional Supply Office to achieve overall operational excellence.
- Assists in achieving bottom-line and top-line results by managing own project spend in accordance with long-term planning and upfront targets.
- Acquire and document long-term overall value chain, industry, and supply base insight/knowledge for a certain spend.
- At least 5 years of experience in the procurement of raw materials
- Knowledge of the feedstock markets, including supplier base, general industry information, sound purchasing practices, and contracting knowledge
- SAP or other e-sourcing software experience