A QHSE Manager is required in Singapore, to join an established leading marine and maritime product and services business.
The QHSE Manager will use their knowledge, experience and skills to develop, implement and maintain the groups QHSE quality systems and processes throughout the business. The QHSE Manager will also be responsible for ISO audits and documentation and safety processes.
This is a role that is responsible for the drive of a best-in-class culture change within the QHSE function, to ensure that a QHSE mindset and ethic is adopted throughout the business.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Drive quality checks, systems, processes and assurance
- Oversee, lead and manage ISO system audits and documentation
- Assist in the planning and monitoring of the protective and preventative measures used by the company
- Prepare and develop QHSE strategies and policies
- Carry out risk assessments and audits and consider how risks can be reduced
- Leading in-house training with managers
- Keeping up to date with new legislation and maintaining a working knowledge of all QHSE legislation
If the above position is of interest to you, please send an updated CV to Tony.Traazil@faststream.com