- In this position you will be responsible for ensuring the safe operation of the assigned fleet in compliance with company requirements/International Conventions, Rules and Regs.
- Conduct regular vessel visits for inspection, audits & training.
- Responsible for conducting investigations on incidents/accidents/near-misses/etc and evaluate preventative actions/ initiatives to be implemented.
- Ensure that the company standards and requirements defined in the SMS are implemented and enforced within the assign vessels.
- COC Class 1 Master Mariner.
- Previous experience in similar role.
- Sound knowledge of ISM/ISPS code/MLC requirements
- Previous experience with Chemical and Gas Tankers.