Join the fastest-growing Specialist Recruitment Firm in the Shipping, Trading, Marine, Logistics and Oil & Gas sectors.
Headquartered in Singapore, Direct Search Global also operate from Malaysia and the United Kingdom, making us one of the most established Specialist Recruitment Firm for the Shipping & Maritime sector. Managed by some of the most experienced veterans in the Global Shipping & Maritime Recruitment scene, we believe a recruitment business can only thrive when ALL operate as ONE.
What is your Day-to-Day like as a Recruitment Consultant at Direct Search Global?
Our most successful Recruiters spend 70% of their time on the phone qualifying candidates and building relationships to expand their network with professionals in the sector that they operate in. Not forgetting closing deals too! When out of the office, they will either be attending to client or candidate meetings, if not industry specific events.
What makes a good Specialist Recruitment Consultant?
- You are a wizard of speech, with a good understanding to the use of verbal intonation and choice of words. You possess strong Phone-Presence, hence building relationship and trust over voice-calls.
- A successful Recruiter is always curious. You ask probing questions that help you with prioritizing your work
- You have an answer to every “No” said to you. Always thinking on your feet. Always providing alternative solutions to make things happen.
- You are a Fighter, a competitive person and has unparalleled sense of urgency. You thrive under pressure. You especially love it when a client handover a job that no other recruiters are able to fill for many months. You get excited when a client tells you they are working with 3 other recruiters. You are confident, because you know that you have been trained as a specialist in your space to deliver with SPEED and ACCURACY.
- You have a strong sense of purpose and is result-driven. Every phonecall you make. Every email you send is for the reason to move one step closer to a placement.
- You love People – Only when you do, and you will naturally operate in ethical manner with your clients and individual candidates. Only when you do, that you will believe in maintaining good relationship with your colleagues, helping each other to grow.
- No one never hear you complain, because you believe in whatever time and effort that you put in now will eventually reap good benefits.
Why Direct Search Global?
- Because we are headquartered in Singapore! Meaning this is the place for birth of new ideas leading to the company’s global growth and strategy.
- We are a small-medium size firm. Meaning, everyone has their own space to grow and to develop, while leveraging on the global connection from our Malaysia and UK offices.
- A Diverse and Dynamic Team. Get the opportunity to work with some of the most helpful yet talented people when you join our business.
- Trainings – We take our trainings very seriously. Be it technical or commercial, shipping or marine. We rely heavily on our training tools e.g. ship models, ship drawings and market maps to equip you with the knowledge that you may require when talking to professionals in the sector you specialize in.
- Coupled with basic salaries aligned to your level of experience, you will also enjoy highly competitive uncapped commissions and bonuses.
- Lastly, because we are fun to work with!
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org