The client, an international organization that provides Electronic equipments and services to the Marine & Offshore industry is on the lookout for an experience Regional Customer Support Manager to join their team in Singapore.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Customer Support department including management of budget, inventory and manpower resources
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards and take ownership of customers’ issues and resolve them through local resource
- Manage and control facilities, infrastructure and inventories required for service activities
- Recruit, guide and develop the Customer Support team
- Assist in building strong relationships with partners and third-party agents, ensure maintenance of those relationships and delivery of quality service on behalf of Transas on a daily base
- Evaluate partners and third-party agents service quality and pricing, and appoint and replace when necessary
- Responsible for insuring OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies are complied with at all times.
- Conducts periodic audit of service work orders to ensure compliance with company and regulatory procedures
- Control and deploy resources to achieve efficiency inside the region/function
- Any relevant academics
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Must have experience dealing with similar equipments
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com