Our Client is a leading international business in Marine Technology. They have global operations, strong brand name, and are well established in Singapore. Due to business developments, they are looking to hire a Regional Customer Support Manager.
In this position, you will be responsible for leading and managing the customer support team for marine navigation and communications products. Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of the Customer Support department including budget, inventory and people management
- Achieve and maintain agreed customer service levels
- Review and develop customer support strategies
- Build a strong relationship with internal and external business partners
- Recruit, guide and develop the customer service team
- Review quality management systems and ensure compliance
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong experience in marine navigation and communications
- Previous experience leading a customer support team
- Degree in Engineering / Electronics / Software would be preferred
Our Client can offer an attractive package for the right person. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an innovative leading global business and manage a large team in an in an important customer support role.