Regional Maintenance Superintendent
Our global client has an immediate need for a Technical Superintendent with experience in the marine towing industry. Your main tasks will be:
- Experience with a Planned Maintenance System (PMS) in conjunction with company guidelines.
- Administrate and maintain drydock activity.
- Review drydock budgets and major spare parts/service orders.
- Maritime Academy degree in Marine Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of shore-based experience; sailing experience and knowledge of towing industry is required
- Excellent oral and written English. Spanish knowledge is a plus.
- Strong Project Management and analytical skills.
- Flexibility to travel up to 30% of the time.
- US citizen or green card holders only. No sponsorship is offered.
A strong benefits package and relocation will be offered to the right candidate.