MAIN MISSIONS :
Your main activities will be to:
- Prepare, present and defend commercial proposals.
- Manage contract preparation/finalization/negociation in liaison with Legal Department.
- Ensure the interface between clients and different services and potential parties working with us
- Ensure the sale prospection work through:
- Be accountable for Sale follow- up in the region : reporting, sale forecast, CRM data filling up, transmission of information to BU PL sale support…
- Participate in defining commercial strategy and coordination with Gas Sale Managers team.
- Contribute to the commercial offer development (marketing content, priority targets, sale pitch).
- Ensure the monthly activity report.
Finally in terms of reporting, Regional Sales Manager will report to the Head of Gas Modules Activities in ROC (Regional Operations Center) Malaysia. The job is based in our client’s SEA office in Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia.
REQUESTED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :
- Experienced Sales Manager, justifying at least 10 years of professional experience, with a deep knowledge of Gas market
- Having knowledge about the regional market and competition in technology licensing and modular units in Gas Segment
- English will be the working language.
- Knowing French and/or regional languages would be a bonus.
- You appreciate team working which is essential to manage you activities and exchange particularly with colleagues located in HQ offices and our customers.
- You are able to work and organize independently.
- You have a synthetic mind and analytical skills, pragmatic and straight forward approach, well organized and able to motivate, convince others.
- Being diplomat and patient are also key aspects of the job.
- You also obviously need to have a strong listening spirit to understand customers’ needs and be able to supply the relevant answers.
- You like new challenges and have confidence and experience to adapt to new situations.
- You have generally good contacts with people which will be helpful to develop relationships with colleagues and customers.
- You never hesitate to make proposals of improvements/changes to your colleagues and even management, the purpose being continuous improvement and enhanced efficiency.
- You are open minded person to understand and appreciate the different cultures you will address within our customers and colleagues.
- You need to be available for frequent business trips within the region (40 to 60%) and to visit our HQ located (Mainly for training and meetings when needed).