- Creating and leading a market-leading sales organization in order to obtain economies of scale. You will also be responsible for the overall success of the sales organization and will establish sustainable business and sales strategies.
- Examining/linking sales source, market trends, cost allocation, and corporate capabilities to drive volume growth and maximize profitability.
- Managing, mentoring, and training the sales team. Setting local sales goals and priorities in order to meet client wants and meet the company’s growth goals
Assisting regional sales organizations and key network partners with sales.
- Identifying and recommending strategies to improve performance and quality in underperforming segments. Making recommendations and assuring the quality of sales reports before submitting them for management approval.
- Actively participating in and driving significant business prospects, as well as owning the country sales process to ensuring data quality on our global CRM platform is always above 95%.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area with hands-on freight forwarding sales experience
- Experience managing a sales team for at least 2 -3 years
- Knowledge of freight forwarding operations and selling processes in both air and ocean
- Demonstrated ability to conceive, plan, and implement business development strategies