I am currently working with a leading growing Cruise company, and have an exciting opportunity for a Safety Coordinator to work in the companies Head Office.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Cruise Safety Officer to take the next step in their career.
As Safety Coordinator you will ensure that the company's fleet of Cruise Ships are managed in line with class and flag requirements.
Based in the companies UK Head Office, you will coordinate and monitor activities connected with lifesaving and firefighting equipment, conduct onboard inspections, and assist with Newbuild preparation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience sailing as Safety Officer on Cruise Ships
- Chief Mates Unlimited / Master Unlimited Qualification
- 5 years, or more, Cruise / seagoing experience
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Fluent English language skills and Computer Literacy
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work ashore with a leading company, enjoy an attractive package and travel. Candidates must have the existing right to live and work in the UK.
To find out more please email your CV to email@example.com, or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 8020 8816