Cordell Beaumont is working with an expanding shipping group to source an experienced S&P Broker in Hamburg. The group has been trading 15+ years, owns a fleet of container and MPP vessels, and has both in-house and competitive broking teams.
This role sits in the competitive broking team and would be ideal for a German speaking S&P Broker with 3+ years S&P experience within containers, MPP, barge or coaster markets.
- Source vessels for existing client base
- Generate new business leads
- Collaborate on S&P projects with the team
- Provide regular market updates and reports to clients
- Occasionally support sale of inhouse owned vessels
- Travel for closings and client meetings
- 3+ years S&P experience (containers, MPP, coaster or barge preferred)
- Fluent in German (not essential but highly desired)
- Strong team player
- Good network of brokers and industry contacts
You will work for an expanding shipping group, join a collaborative S&P team that encourages team players, pick up an existing client base of buyers, earn a competitive base salary plus discretionary annual bonuses.